This Juggernaut Custom Minifigure by Tuminio is a fantastic Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 inspired minifig. We have featured a couple of Tumino’s recent work and he has set out a step by step tutorial on how to make this amazing Juggernaut minifigure.
Juggernaut Tutorial 1:
1. Get a lid off a bottle like in picture (eg. spray paint bottle, can be any colour)
2. Cut into piece like in picture.
3. Wrap the edge with sculpey.
4. Use a piece of armor (this case I use armor from BrickTW, the castle armor can be used as well)
5. Cut the font torso and back of the armour and attach into other armor.
6. The shoulder armor is space marine shoulder armor, can be replaced by LEGO visor or helmet (depends on peoples taste) attach the cut pieces to the armor, then when it is dry, remove the unnecessary sculpey and you get like in the picture.
7. Cut another piece from bottle lid for the front armor piece and attach to the armor like in picture, use hairdryer to speed up the process.
Juggernaut Tutorial 2:
8. Cut a piece like in second picture if you don’t have the piece in the first picture, it is the ork shoulder armor off warhammer 40k, can be get from Ebay for few pounds.
9. Attaching this piece in front and 2 sides (total 3)
10. Important parts: space marines accessories, can be also get from Ebay for a few pounds, then cut in pieces like in the picture.
11. Attach to the armor, the back of armor can be attached anything you like.
12. Start painting by death angel blue for base and then dry brushing by boltgun metal.
13. After few retouching with some colour layers and in details, use clear acrylic paint to protect surface, then you get the result!