Campy Quiver and Verde Vigilante are 2 excellent pad printed custom minifigures by CyclopsBricks. They feature a single sided head and double sided torso and printing to the front and side of the legs. They also come with arm printing.
Each minifigure comes with a LEGO Quiver and the Campy Quiver has a great looking LEGO Green Forestmen’s Hat and custom coloured Spring Green Plume piece.
Both minifigures capture the character of the comic book Green Arrow and are made in limited numbers.
You can buy both the Campy Quiver & Verde Vigilante Custom Minifigures at Minifigures.co.uk while stocks last.
These Santa Knight and Half & Half Custom Minifigures are brand new pad printed releases by BrothersFigure who seem to be carrying on from where they left off in 2016. Following the release of Rainbow Hero, Undead Knight and Undead Steel these latest 2 custom minifigures look amazing.
Both feature a new “Diamond Coating” technique to give the printing a clear edge, and Half & Half comes with an amazing custom mold hair piece.
The Santa cowl is glued together using industry grade adhesives and he comes with a gift bag and custom made batarang.
Finally the Half & Half comes with a dual coloured cape which is made of printing plastic.
You can buy the Santa Knight and Half & Half Custom Minifigures at Minifigures.co.uk while stocks last.
“Hello, Vinny. It’s your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the cheque!”
Jack Napier, better and later known as The Joker, is the main antagonist of the 1989 superhero film, Batman. Played by Jack Nicholson he is a Criminal Supervillain and the arch enemy of Batman.
This The Mime Prince of Crime Custom Minifigure is a high quality pad printed minifigure by Waller Customs. He features a single sided head and Green LEGO hair piece. He features double side torso printing and printing to the front, sides and back of the legs.
He also comes with some accessories including a Black Top Hat, Feather piece, and custom made tails.
You can buy this The Mime Prince Of Crime Custom Minifigure at Minifigures.co.uk while stocks last.
The longstanding feud between Batman and the Joker is always a fan favourite and Hot Toys have let their imagination run wild, and the result was an intriguing alternative vision of the Joker impersonating Batman.
Inspired by this Hot Toys DC Comics Suicide Squad Joker Batman Imposter LeYiLeBrick have just released this high quality UV digitally printed Joker Batman custom minifigure.
It features a double sided head with a green Batcowl and 360 printing to the torso. He comes with printing to the front, side and back of the legs, as well as arm printing. Finally he has a purple custom cape.
You can buy this Joker Batman Custom Minifigure while stocks last.
These Doctor Strange Painted Custom Minifigures are by MGF Customs/Reviews and look amazing. Inspired by the recent movie the characters are Doctor Strange, Karl Mordo, The Ancient One and Kaecilius.
MGF Customs/Reviews has made a bullet point description of each minifigure:
- Sanded and fully painted BvS Superman hairpiece.
- Painted face to match the likeness of the batch of cumber.
- New, painted CapeMadness collar accessory with three slots that wrap around the torso post in order to keep it tight around his head.
- CapeMadness mid-cape with painted detail on the back.
- Torso features two layers of painted CapeMadness fabric, an actual Eye of Agamotto necklace made with thread, several layers of painted 3D straps (whose details continue to the sides of the torso), tassel ring, and sling ring on the left.
- Modified and fully painted CapeMadness waistcape, with a smaller piece underneath the main body of it.
- Actual tassel was the most challenging accessory to make on the figure, and is comprised of actual thread pieces.
- Entire head was kept from the original minifigure.
- Torso features a fully painted layer of fabric, 3D belt layers, and a 3D strap.
- Back of the torso features three painted fabric pieces, and more 3D belt layers along with a continuation of the strap.
- Painted a modified CapeMadness waist cape with pieces of thread individually glued onto the front and back.
- Mordo’s equipped with The Staff of the Living Tribunal, a painted bar piece (it was a real pain to keep everything even).
The Ancient One
- Her face was kept from the original minifigure, however I erased all additional, inaccurate designs.
- Front of her torso has two 3D layers, and the back has five, three of which are fabric.
- Additional pieces of modified fabric are attached to the sides of the torso.
- Painted and modified CapeMadness waistcape with two additional modified pieces underneath to create the thinner pieces that drape over her legs.
- Hairpiece used is from Will Turner/Mr. Gibbs of the Pirates of the Carribean line, sanded a bit, with painted pieces of shipping labels made to represent the cuffs he has in his hair (by far the most difficult part about making this figure).
- Fully painted face, and believe it or not the eye effect was more time consuming than challenging lol.
- Like Mr. Strange and Mordo, Kaecilius has fabric on the front and back of his torso before any paint was applied.
- Two pieces of thread are glued to the front of his torso that drape over his legs, and two buttons are onto glued to his back as well.
- Similar waist cape format to Strange’s, but much more precisely cut to match Kaecilius. Then of course plenty of painted detail applied after.