“Hello, Vinny. It’s your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the cheque!”
Jack Napier, better and later known as The Joker, is the main antagonist of the 1989 superhero film, Batman. Played by Jack Nicholson he is a Criminal Supervillain and the arch enemy of Batman.
This The Mime Prince of Crime Custom Minifigure is a high quality pad printed minifigure by Waller Customs. He features a single sided head and Green LEGO hair piece. He features double side torso printing and printing to the front, sides and back of the legs.
He also comes with some accessories including a Black Top Hat, Feather piece, and custom made tails.
You can buy this The Mime Prince Of Crime Custom Minifigure at Minifigures.co.uk while stocks last.
The longstanding feud between Batman and the Joker is always a fan favourite and Hot Toys have let their imagination run wild, and the result was an intriguing alternative vision of the Joker impersonating Batman.
Inspired by this Hot Toys DC Comics Suicide Squad Joker Batman Imposter LeYiLeBrick have just released this high quality UV digitally printed Joker Batman custom minifigure.
It features a double sided head with a green Batcowl and 360 printing to the torso. He comes with printing to the front, side and back of the legs, as well as arm printing. Finally he has a purple custom cape.
You can buy this Joker Batman Custom Minifigure while stocks last.
These Doctor Strange Painted Custom Minifigures are by MGF Customs/Reviews and look amazing. Inspired by the recent movie the characters are Doctor Strange, Karl Mordo, The Ancient One and Kaecilius.
MGF Customs/Reviews has made a bullet point description of each minifigure:
- Sanded and fully painted BvS Superman hairpiece.
- Painted face to match the likeness of the batch of cumber.
- New, painted CapeMadness collar accessory with three slots that wrap around the torso post in order to keep it tight around his head.
- CapeMadness mid-cape with painted detail on the back.
- Torso features two layers of painted CapeMadness fabric, an actual Eye of Agamotto necklace made with thread, several layers of painted 3D straps (whose details continue to the sides of the torso), tassel ring, and sling ring on the left.
- Modified and fully painted CapeMadness waistcape, with a smaller piece underneath the main body of it.
- Actual tassel was the most challenging accessory to make on the figure, and is comprised of actual thread pieces.
- Entire head was kept from the original minifigure.
- Torso features a fully painted layer of fabric, 3D belt layers, and a 3D strap.
- Back of the torso features three painted fabric pieces, and more 3D belt layers along with a continuation of the strap.
- Painted a modified CapeMadness waist cape with pieces of thread individually glued onto the front and back.
- Mordo’s equipped with The Staff of the Living Tribunal, a painted bar piece (it was a real pain to keep everything even).
The Ancient One
- Her face was kept from the original minifigure, however I erased all additional, inaccurate designs.
- Front of her torso has two 3D layers, and the back has five, three of which are fabric.
- Additional pieces of modified fabric are attached to the sides of the torso.
- Painted and modified CapeMadness waistcape with two additional modified pieces underneath to create the thinner pieces that drape over her legs.
- Hairpiece used is from Will Turner/Mr. Gibbs of the Pirates of the Carribean line, sanded a bit, with painted pieces of shipping labels made to represent the cuffs he has in his hair (by far the most difficult part about making this figure).
- Fully painted face, and believe it or not the eye effect was more time consuming than challenging lol.
- Like Mr. Strange and Mordo, Kaecilius has fabric on the front and back of his torso before any paint was applied.
- Two pieces of thread are glued to the front of his torso that drape over his legs, and two buttons are onto glued to his back as well.
- Similar waist cape format to Strange’s, but much more precisely cut to match Kaecilius. Then of course plenty of painted detail applied after.
LEGO have just released the Batman Movie collectable series minifigures. With 20 awesome new minfigures to choose from, this new collectable series from LEGO is the perfect way to celebrate the new LEGO Batman Movie and showcase some of the amazing new characters from the film.
The full list of characters are:
Pink Power Batgirl
Glam Metal Batman
Clan of the Cave Batman
Nurse Harley Quinn
Choose the LEGO Batman Minifigure you want to complete your collection, or start collecting now at Firestar Toys.
Mini Figures.com have just released these excellent digitally printed The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly Custom Minifigures.
The Good is an empathic and cool headed Bounty Hunter, always on the look out for the next job. However, to find the lost gold bricks he must work with The Bad and The Ugly and avoid treachery at every turn!
The Bad is a ruthless and sociopathic figure who will always complete a job he’s paid for. The question is, will he have all the gold bricks to himself, or will The Good and The Ugly beat him to it!
The Ugly is a comical yet resilient figure that always seems to get the short end of the stick. His fast talking often gets him out of trouble though, and leads him to reluctantly team up with The Good to find the lost gold bricks!
Each custom minifigure comes with a great accessory and features printed packaging.
You can buy these The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly Custom Minifigures at Mini Figures.com now.