I thought I’m make a quick post about ten custom minifigs I’d like to see made, if you’re up for the challenge, the first person to make all the minifigs in this list will get a prize.
1. Killzone – I know this is already being worked on by Hazel but still.
2. Wolverine, i reckon the hardest part is the claws, and whilst i’ve seen attempts, no ones been able to handle the claws decently.
3. 118 118 guys (if you’re from the uk you’ll know who i’m talking about)
4.Kung Fu Panda
5. Tropic thunder -in fact any vietnam war oriented custom minifig
6. The rabbit off Donnie Darko
7. Jay and silent bob
8. Futurama and simpsons (yes i know theres 2 and its kind of been done)
9. Starship troopers
10. T2000 Terminator
So i know you’ve all been eagerly awaiting the launch of the custom minifig store and i’m very grateful for all the support and enthusiasm, I’ve just recieved the first shipment, and most of Hazels items will be on sale, however please bear with me whilst we check stock and populate the store, all things going to plan we should be live by the weekend.
Here’s one of my creations, the helmet was a starwars lego part but with a little sanding and paint it ended up being a minifigs custom vietnam helicopter pilot helmet
really interesting use of minifig parts from the Lego knights visor to the brickforge Halo chest piece and the custom mohawk hairpiece this custom minifig looks really good, my only gripe is the pen ink tattoo isn’t very finished off and its still a bit transparent.
A really heavy use of fabric parts on this custom minifig, i particularly like the bandoleer with its solid ammo bits.