These Doctor Strange Painted Custom Minifigures are by MGF Customs/Reviews and look amazing. Inspired by the recent movie the characters are Doctor Strange, Karl Mordo, The Ancient One and Kaecilius.
MGF Customs/Reviews has made a bullet point description of each minifigure:
- Sanded and fully painted BvS Superman hairpiece.
- Painted face to match the likeness of the batch of cumber.
- New, painted CapeMadness collar accessory with three slots that wrap around the torso post in order to keep it tight around his head.
- CapeMadness mid-cape with painted detail on the back.
- Torso features two layers of painted CapeMadness fabric, an actual Eye of Agamotto necklace made with thread, several layers of painted 3D straps (whose details continue to the sides of the torso), tassel ring, and sling ring on the left.
- Modified and fully painted CapeMadness waistcape, with a smaller piece underneath the main body of it.
- Actual tassel was the most challenging accessory to make on the figure, and is comprised of actual thread pieces.
- Entire head was kept from the original minifigure.
- Torso features a fully painted layer of fabric, 3D belt layers, and a 3D strap.
- Back of the torso features three painted fabric pieces, and more 3D belt layers along with a continuation of the strap.
- Painted a modified CapeMadness waist cape with pieces of thread individually glued onto the front and back.
- Mordo’s equipped with The Staff of the Living Tribunal, a painted bar piece (it was a real pain to keep everything even).
The Ancient One
- Her face was kept from the original minifigure, however I erased all additional, inaccurate designs.
- Front of her torso has two 3D layers, and the back has five, three of which are fabric.
- Additional pieces of modified fabric are attached to the sides of the torso.
- Painted and modified CapeMadness waistcape with two additional modified pieces underneath to create the thinner pieces that drape over her legs.
- Hairpiece used is from Will Turner/Mr. Gibbs of the Pirates of the Carribean line, sanded a bit, with painted pieces of shipping labels made to represent the cuffs he has in his hair (by far the most difficult part about making this figure).
- Fully painted face, and believe it or not the eye effect was more time consuming than challenging lol.
- Like Mr. Strange and Mordo, Kaecilius has fabric on the front and back of his torso before any paint was applied.
- Two pieces of thread are glued to the front of his torso that drape over his legs, and two buttons are onto glued to his back as well.
- Similar waist cape format to Strange’s, but much more precisely cut to match Kaecilius. Then of course plenty of painted detail applied after.