Custom Minifig Shop
- Amadgunslinger (32)
- Amazing Armory (320)
- Arealight (7)
- BrickArms (15)
- BrickForge (9)
- BrickWarriors (21)
- Catsy (25)
- Christo (6)
- Clone Army Customs (2)
- COBI (2)
- Custom MiniFigs (4892)
- EclipseGrafx (24)
- Family Brick (76)
- G-Bricks (13)
- Geoshift (56)
- Green Pea Toys (6)
- Imagination Customs (11)
- Interviews (40)
- Jasbrick (302)
- LEGO CUUSOO (6)
- LEGO Minifigures Series (18)
- LEGO MOCs (27)
- LEGO Sets (9)
- Minifig Guides (13)
- Minifig Videos (4)
- Minifigure Accessories (1)
- Minifigure Bodywear (10)
- Minifigure Headgear (8)
- Minifigure Parts (3)
- Minifigure Weapons (27)
- Morgan 190 (84)
- News (1)
- Pecovam (24)
- Pedro (61)
- Solid Brix Studios (1)
- Special Offer (6)
- Tiny Tactical (7)
- Wunderwaffe Custom Minifigure
- Tactical Assault Unit 32 Custom Minifigure
- John Samson Merc Custom Minifigure
- Bail Officer Custom Minifigure
- BA Aerial Ops Suit
- Reich Stalker Custom Minifigures
- Desert Sniper Custom Minifigure
- Black Ops 2 Cordis Die Militia Custom Minifigure
- Ghostbusters Custom Minifigures
- Marvel Quicksilver Custom Minifigure
- The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday Custom Minifigure
- 2028 Elite Police Force Custom Minifigure
Join Our Facebook Page
Category Archives: Imagination Customs
Imagination Customs painted custom minifigs by Imagination Customs
great set of custom minifigs including the project arbiter custom minifig thats so eagerly anticipated. also notice the cyborg armor thats been painted.
Forest RDP by Imagination Customs
another hand made custom minifig, the chest piece looks like its supposed to form part of some para trooper equipment but due to the sculpting its a little unclear.
Winter Spetsnaz custom minifig by Imagination Customs
bit home made looking but a decent enough custom minifig here. note the scarf and chest rig that have been custom sculpted. also note the FAMAS custom minifig gun.
EclipseGrafx Custom Minifig by pecovam
nice custom minifig by eclipse, note the custom resin bullets, apparently eclipse makes these to order so customers can actually ask for specific things. I’ll let pecovam fill you in with his rather extensive review, which i’ve copied here just for your convenience…..
This is a little informal review of a fig my friend Eclipse Grafx made for me recently to kick off the opening of his and Imagination Customs store. I will break the review up into 5 categories. yes that is a pauldron I made for the fig and yes it is too big and I’m an idiot cause I think it was a good idea lol:-(
1.Price- now I will not discuss the price of this figure due to the fact that Eclipse is not “mass marketing” this figure but I will say, if you are a customizer then you are well aware of the time,effort, and materials it takes to make a fig like this, and I will say, it was a very fair price.
2. Functionality- this figure is very functional, initially when Eclipse posted the picture there were some negative comments about the bulk of the figure but I assure you, once you actually hold it in your hands, it is not bulky or overdone at all, and everything still has full posability and movability.
3. Detail- the detail on this figure is very, very accurate.Unfortunatly the pauldron I made is way too big because I am really awesome at sizing things lol but it still looks cool though! I definitly threw my two sense into the project from time to time (which is worth noting in and of itself that Eclipse constantly kept me updated on the progress and worked WITH me to make a figure of my liking).It is also worth noting that Eclipse custom made a set of decals for this figure and man they are sick, definitly some of the best overall decals I have ever seen. In terms on hand made, completely customized things, the figure is great all the way down to the waist grenades that Eclipse hand made for me(whic are pretty impressive being that they are hand made).
4. Time- it did take Eclipse a little while to finish this for me but none the less, people have lives, he has a store he was trying to open, and I am extrememly picky:-) so i don’t look at that as a negative at all.
5. Customer Service- this category is a must due to the excellent customer service Victor provided me with. As I said before he always kept me in the loop and awaited my approval on almost every aspect of the figure which is really all you can ask for on a custom project such as this. He also tossed in a bunch of cool random stuff with the fig for me from some of those hand made grenades he casted for me, one of his new cigars:-) lol, as well as some of his pocket decals which WILL be put to good use soon.
Closing Comments- Overall, i am very happy with how the figure turned out. Now it’s definitly not Hazels design but in the end, I enjoy it because me and victor worked together on this so it is very personal to me. It was a tough project! I am also very bummed that my Kukri and Holster that I made is too big. but that’s what I get for winging it on the sizing. regardless, I still want to extend my thanks to Victor for his work on the figure for me and being patient through all of my changes that I wanted to make to his design. I urge each and every one of you not only to make sure you pay attention to where Eclipse’s career in the custom minfig world takes him, but to also check out and purchase some of his new projects from his bricklink store. While his store may be in it’s infancy, he’s just getting started and the sky is the limit. Best of luck to you Victor!